Friday, November 30, 2007

Family Pictures

Of course I came upon the family pictures while we were moving so I though it would be a good time to put some of them up to share, these are only a few of our many, many pictures. There seem to be alot of a certian red haired girls pictures missing, hmmm. Will try to get some more on soon.
Debbie and David, if there is some special picture that you would like to see let me know and I will try to locate it and get it up for you.

Left: Mom & Dad 90's(I think).
Right: Mom and Dad in the 70's or 80's

Classic Dad
Left: David 8, Debbie 4, Cindy 7
Right: David 11, Cindy 10, Debbie 7

Left: Christmas 1968 with Grandma and Grandpa Kretzinger, Aunt Mary and cousins.
Right: Debbie, David, Dad, Grandma Thiessen, mom 1978 Arizona

Left: Debbie, Mom, Grandma, Cindy 80's
Right: Debbie 4, Cindy 7, Grandma Thiessen, David 8

Left and Right: Who ever knew you could have so much fun with just a hose and a tin barrel?

Thanksgiving at Grandmas, was I still coloring at 16???

Left: Debbie 18 & Cindy 21
Middle: Raiders Drill Team Cindy 11
Left: What ever happened to this girl??

Brother and Sister at the Marine Corps Ball 1987

Left: Travis, Debbie and Tina playing dolls, I think Christmas 1992.
Right: James, Travis and Tina, 1998 maybe.

My favorite picture of Travis (5). Debbie do you remember when you took this, when we lived on Nectarine Court?

No comments: